In total there are 25 CRNA Masters Programs of which four are 24-month CRNA programs. The remaining 21 CRNA programs are between 27 to 33 months in length.
What are 24 month CRNA Programs?
As of year 2021, there are currently only four 24-month CRNA programs remaining in the United States. All these CRNA Schools have been approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs. These 2 year CRNA programs are Antillean Adventist University, La Roche CRNA, Newman CRNA and Wake Forest CRNA.
24-Month CRNA Programs
All the 24 month CRNA programs are Masters in Science Nursing Programs. To highlight,
- Antillean Adventist University offers a Masters of Science in Nursing CRNA program, which is 24 months long. The CRNA School is located in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico and is ranked #113 in Best CRNA Schools.
- La Roche CRNA offers a Masters of Health Science in Nursing Nurse Anesthetist program, which is 24 months in length. The nurse anesthetist program is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is rank #50 in Top CRNA Schools.
- The CRNA degree at Newman CRNA is a Masters of Science in Nurse Anesthesia and is 24 months long. This CRNA program is located in Wichita, Kansas and has a CRNA ranking of #119 in Best CRNA Schools.
- Finally, the Wake Forest CRNA Program is also a Masters of Science in Nurse Anesthesia degree that is one of the 24 month long CRNA programs. Wake Forest is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and has a ranking of #8 in Best CRNA Schools.
List of all 24 month CRNA Programs
We provide list of all 24-month CRNA Schools below for your reference. Click on the Name to learn more information about the CRNA program.
|24 Month CRNA Programs||Degree Offered||In-State CRNA Tuition (US$000's)||Out-of-State CRNA Tuition (US$000's)||Months Program Length||Credit Hours|
|Antillean Adventist University||MSN||$26||$26||24||65|
|La Roche CRNA||MSHS||$41||$41||24||49|
|Wake Forest CRNA||MSNA||$88||$88||24||64|
CRNA Masters Programs
In addition, there are an 21 remaining CRNA Masters Programs which are longer than 24 months. These are 27-month CRNA programs, 28-month CRNA programs, 29-month CRNA programs, 30-month CRNA programs and 33-month CRNA programs.
27-Month CRNA Programs
To begin, there are nine 27-month long CRNA Schools located in the US. These CRNA schools include:
- Columbia University CRNA
- Midwestern University CRNA
- Minneapolis School of Anesthesia
- Saint Marys CRNA
- Samuel Merritt CRNA
- UNE CRNA Program
- University of Akron CRNA
- UTK CRNA
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes
28-Month CRNA Programs
Second, there are eight 28-month CRNA programs approved by COA.
- Albany Medical College CRNA Program
- ASU CRNA
- Drexel CRNA
- FSU CRNA
- Inter American University
- Lincoln Memorial University CRNA Program
- Lourdes University CRNA
- UPMC Hamot
29-Month CRNA Programs
Third, there are two 29-Month long CRNA Programs which are University of Puerto Rico and Westminster CRNA. UPR CRNA is located in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Westminster in Salt Lake City, Utah.
30-Month CRNA Programs
Next, the Saint Joseph Hospital is the only 30-month long CRNA program. Located in North Providence, Rhode Island, St Joseph Hospital CRNA is rated #89 for Best CRNA Schools.
33-Month CRNA Programs
There is one 33-Month CRNA Program, which is Bloomsburg CRNA. Bloomsburg is rated #93 for CRNA Schools and is in Danville, Pennsylvania. The School is
List of all CRNA Masters Programs
Best CRNA Programs
We spent hundreds of hours studying all CRNA schools and interviewing over 125 nurse anesthetists to create our exclusive list of Best CRNA Schools. Even though 24-month CRNA schools may be the shortest CRNA programs in length, they are not necessarily the best nurse anesthetist programs for you. Compare the Best CRNA programs with the 2 year CRNA programs to see which ones are the best fit for you.
Map of Nurse Anesthetist Programs by State
Lastly, we have listed out all CRNA schools by State in the map below to complement your research on 24-month CRNA programs to get in.
The darker the blue color equivocates to more CRNA Schools in the State.
Tier 1 = 6 or more CRNA Schools
2nd Tier = 3 to 5 CRNA Schools
Tier 3 = 1 or 2 CRNA Schools
White means no CRNA schools in the State.
Data source: everythingCRNA
Nurse Anesthetist Salary
As you’re interested in 24 month CRNA programs, be sure to check out our CRNA Salary Guide and CRNA Starting Salary. If you are still a student or if you’re wondering how much a fresh CRNA can make right out of nurse anesthesia school, this information will be especially helpful. You might be surprised too! We spent hundreds of hours researching salary information from the BLS, the AANA CRNA survey from over 5,000 actual nurse anesthetists as well as from my own CRNA job offers after I graduated. In addition, different states have different demand and supply economics for nurse anesthetists, so our CRNA Salary by State Guide will help you see which States are the best fit for you.